Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weebly

Weebly is a site that has been around for making really nice looking web pages and easily too. Since, I use other CMS's to create pages I usually just take a peek at a web design site and then add it to my Diigo bookmarks. However, Weebly has now crossed over into a full fledged educational solution and that ganders a more in depth look.



Weebly for education offers some great/filtered options for education such as:
  • create a classroom website/blog
  • manage your student accounts
  • online homework assignments
  • keep parents up to date
After viewing these options and looking through their site it kind of reminds me of another free CMS such as Moodle.

I highly recommend giving Weebly a look by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!